- EVM Honda Cochin
breadcrumb EVM Honda Cochin > Faq-02
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
Blog Post Title September 24, 2019
Time to change your February 14, 2017
The best time to February 14, 2017
Replacing a timing February 14, 2017
Time to race February 14, 2017
- Elon Musk Set to Unveil 'Master Plan 3' at Tesla Investor Day on March 1 February 8, 2023Elon Musk said on Wednesday that he would unveil his so-called Master Plan 3 as part of his plan for a "fully sustainable energy future for Earth". The Tesla CEO said the plan would be about shifting the entire global economy to becoming fully sustainable, at last year's Tesla shareholder meeting.
- Google Chrome on Windows, macOS to Get Fingerprint Authentication for Saved Passwords: How It Works February 8, 2023Google Chrome on macOS and Windows will soon add new privacy feature for its password manager. The app will soon let users set up fingerprint authentication to access saved passwords. As of now, users are required to fill in a password or PIN to view their saved passwords in Chrome’s password manager.
- RBI to Launch Pilot Project for QR Code-Based Coin Vending Machines Using UPI in 12 Cities February 8, 2023RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das announced on Wednesday that a pilot project for a QR code-based coin vending machine would be launched by the central bank in 12 cities. Instead of tendering banknotes, these vending machines will dispense coins while debiting a customer's account using UPI.
- Asus ROG Phone 7 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC Tipped To Launch In Q3 2023 February 8, 2023Asus ROG Phone 7 series, which is expected to be the successor to the Asus ROG Phone 6 series that launched last year, is now tipped to arrive as soon as the third quarter of 2023. According to a report, the upcoming smartphone series could feature three smartphones that are powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon […]
- Moto E13 With Unisoc T606 SoC, 6.5-Inch IPS Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications February 8, 2023Motorola has launched the Moto E13 in India. This entry-level smartphone gets a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen and is powered by a Unisoc T606 SoC. Its 5,000mAh battery is said to provide up to 23 hours of video playback support. The handset will be sold via Flipkart and JioMart.
- Meta Said to Ask Managers, Directors to Return to Making Things or Leave in Efficiency Push February 8, 2023Meta is said to have asked many of its managers and directors to transition to individual contributor jobs or leave the Facebook parent firm. The company reduced its workforce by 13 percent last November, during its first major layoffs.
- Bitcoin, Ether Witness Small Gains, Stablecoins Stumble with Dips February 8, 2023The overall crypto market valuation grew by 2.26 percent in the last 24 hours with BTC, ETH, and most other altcoins recording gains. Solana, Polkadot, and Polygon also rose in values with minor gains. Stablecoins such as Tether, USD Coin, and Binance USD lost some steam and settled with losses.
- US President Joe Biden Says Social Media Firms Exploiting Children, Asks Lawmakers to Restrict Use of Data February 8, 2023US President Joe Biden on Tuesday accused Big Tech firms of conducting a "for profit" experiment on the country's youth and urged US lawmakers to rein in social media firms' abilities to collect the data of children and teenagers online. The US has trailed other countries in creating modern rules to curb the power of […]
- OnePlus 11R 5G First Impressions: New 'Value' Flagship February 8, 2023The OnePlus 11R 5G is the new “value flagship” from OnePlus, succeeding the OnePlus 10R 5G (Review) with a better design and specs, but without bloating the price by much. Here's our first impressions of the phone.
- iPhone 15 Ultra Tipped to Feature a Display With 2,500 Nits of Brightness February 8, 2023A reliable tipster has suggested that Apple could use Samsung’s next-gen display with 2,500 nits of brightness in the iPhone 15 Ultra, which is expected to debut in 2024. Apple has been rumoured to be working on an 'Ultra' model, which may replace the top-of-the-line Pro Max model.