- EVM Honda Cochin
breadcrumb EVM Honda Cochin > Blog
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
Blog Post Title September 24, 2019
Time to change your February 14, 2017
The best time to February 14, 2017
Replacing a timing February 14, 2017
Time to race February 14, 2017
- Christie’s Adopts Blockchain, Launches NFT Auction Platform Built on Ethereum September 28, 2022Christie’s auction house , has launched an online auction platform for the auctions of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). NFT minting firm Manifold.xyz, crypto research firm Chainalysis along with metaverse firm Statial came together to create Christie’s 3.0. For every auction conducted on this platform, all the transactions will automatically be recorded on the Ethereum...
- Apple Said to Drop Plans to Increase iPhone 14 Series Production Amid Faltering Demand September 28, 2022Apple is said to have dropped plans to ramp up production of its new iPhone 14 models, according to a report by Bloomberg that cites sources familiar with the company's decision. The firm had reportedly told suppliers to increase assembly of the newly launched iPhone 14 lineup by 6 million units in H2 2022, but […]
- Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ Leaked Images Hint at Similar Triple Rear Camera Setup as Galaxy S22 Ultra September 28, 2022Samsung Galaxy S23+ is expected to be unveiled early next year. Ahead of the official launch, the renders of the handset have surfaced online. The Samsung Galaxy S23+ is tipped to come with a rear camera design that's identical to the Galaxy S22 Ultra. The smartphone is seen carrying a triple rear camera setup in […]
- NASA Says Artemis I October Launch Will Be 'Difficult', Shelters SLS Rocket From Hurricane Ian September 28, 2022NASA on Tuesday said it will be "difficult" to make its third attempt at launching its Artemis I Moon rocket in October. The US space agency said that the next possible launch windows are from October 17 to 31, then from November 12 to 27. Meanwhile, NASA has also moved the powerful SLS rocket to […]
- Meta Disrupts Chinese Propaganda Operation Across Facebook, Instagram Ahead of US Midterm Elections September 28, 2022Meta on Tuesday said that it had disabled a China-based propaganda operation that was aimed at users in the US ahead of the upcoming midterm elections in November, serving them political content on the company's platforms. The firm said that the propaganda network had fake accounts on both Facebook and Instagram, as well as on […]
- Deadpool 3: Hugh Jackman to Return as Wolverine, September 2024 Release Date Set September 28, 2022Hugh Jackman is back to play Wolverine in Deadpool 3. In a short skit, the actor expressed his interest to return as the animalistic Weapon X, in the upcoming Marvel Studios film. Furthermore, Deadpool 3 got an official release date of September 6, 2024. Jackman had previously retired from the role with 2017’s Logan.
- Netflix October 2022 Releases: Mismatched Season 2, Ranga Ranga Vaibhavanga, and More September 28, 2022Mismatched season 2, Ranga Ranga Vaibhavanga, The Midnight Club, Derry Girls season 3, The Good Nurse, All Quiet on the Western Front, The School for Good and Evil, and Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities — these are among the 117 movies, web series, TV shows, and Netflix originals coming to Netflix India in October […]
- Elon Musk Fake Accounts Claim Not Backed Up by Data Scientists' Findings, Twitter Lawyer Tells Court September 28, 2022Twitter on Tuesday told a US court that Tesla CEO had not backed up his fake accounts claim, which he has used as a reason to back out of the $44 billion (roughly Rs. 3,60,140 crore) Twitter takeover deal. The company's lawyers said it was a struggle to get documents from data scientists that Musk […]
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale: Best Offers on Smart TVs September 27, 2022The Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale has brought several great deals on smart TV. Here is a list of some of the best deals on offer with TVs of different screen sizes.
- Oracle to Pay About $23 Million to Resolve Another SEC Bribery Case Involving India Unit September 27, 2022Oracle will pay about $23 million (nearly Rs. 190 crore) to resolve charges that its units in Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and India used slush funds to bribe foreign officials in order to win business, the US Securities and Exchange Commission said on Tuesday. The case covered alleged wrongdoing from 2014 to 2019.